Best Skin Resurfacing Co2 Fractional Laser Portable Machine
Advantages of fractional laser:
1. Scan mirror: made in Germany, high accuracy treatment , fast speed.
2. Guide light arm: 7 joint articulated arm, high quality, high accuracy.
3. Power supply: high quality, and high power, , super pulse can reach 1000HZ/s, fast treatment speed , small skin damage.
4. Spot diameter is small, treatment spot , small wound area, recover fastly.
5. Every spot is same, include the depth, size, and no miss spot in the treatment area, shape is not any distortion.
6. Speed is more than 10m/s, small thermal damage , and less pain.
7. Density, depth, and shape, all can be adjusted, very convenient.
8. Scan models: free scan, sequence scan, maximum distance scan, free scan and maximum distance scan technology, diffuse the heat of adjacent organizations, not form heat buildup, reduce thermal damage and reduce the various complications.
9. Four treatment heads, can be used for different treatment, very convenient.
10. 7 different scan shape, adapt to different customer’s request.
11. Distance: 0.1mm-2.6mm, many others only reach 2mm.
12. High Power: 15W, can incision A4 paper on 10W, very effective treatment result.
13. Imported scanning head, laser system
14. Added a cooling handle use for after treatment, cold down clients 's skin. And protective film
15. Quiet Scanning, not too much noise
16. Material of the machine : Steel
1. How do I know if I need CO2 laser?
Anyone who has sun damaged, aging skin, irregularly pigmented skin, wrinkles, sagging, irregular texture of the skin or other skin condition that could be expected to be improved with this treatment that understands the risks, costs and time necessary to achieve the full benefit of the procedure and who has realistic expectations of the ultimate outcome.
2. What benefits can I expect?
Results that are expected are a very significant and noticeable reduction in the components of sun damaged skin such as “age-spots” (also called sun freckles, liver spots, and lentigines), fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, uneven coloration, skin laxity, textural irregularities, dull tone, and a thinned collagen layer. The skin will continue to improve for a period of 6 months following the procedure provided proper skincare is used and sun exposure is minimized. Sometimes the results are not significant until the 6th and even the 9th month, depending on the person's age, their aftercare routine and their history of smoking
3. Is there another way to get the same effect?
Typically, there are no other treatments that can give you as much of an overall effect with only one treatment. You would have to combine the above with fillers or tissue tightening devices to achieve similar effects.