A shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave.
This technology and treatment method is a God-send for those suffering from chronic tendon injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, patellar tendinitis, rotator cuff/shoulder tendinitis, golfer’s/tennis elbow and trochanteric bursitis.
With these chronic conditions, radial shockwave therapy has been shown in scientific research studies to be 75-85% effective using the Swiss Dolorclast device in just 3-6 treatments!
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy offers two main advantages over traditional surgical methods: fewer potential complications and a faster return to normal activity.
1. No anaesthesia,Non invasive,No medication,No surgery
2. Proven clinical results. Suitable for additional urology applications
3. Effective treatment of ED symptoms.
Repair damaged penile tissue.
4. Fast treatment – 15 minutes per session, 3-4 sessions required
5. Fewer potential complications
6. Significant clinical benefit often seen 6-8 weeks after treatment